Thursday, January 21, 2010

One of those days....

I'm laying in my bed right now, finally getting a little rest after a really tough night. I've dubbed today TV day, much to Bella's delight. I'll graciously spare you all of the gory details -- but Bella had her first experience with real throw up last night. After her daddy bathed her and I scrubbed all of the gunk out of her sheets she "settled" into bed with us and proceeded to kick us, lay on us and basically thrash over us all night. THANK GOD she has to have her own space when she sleeps and never wants to sleep with us. At one point she woke up and said "mommy, I'm all done sleeping with you, can I go back to my bed?" Oh honey, I only wish you could, too bad her sheets were in the washer being as bleached as possible (LOVE bleach!!!) She was exceptionally sweet and cute last night, though as she was trying to finish getting all of her sickness out. She thought the bucket I gave her was very exciting and examined every little crevice as she held it over her face. Thankfully the sickness is passing and hasn't lasted too long.

Lyla was sick yesterday, poor little honey she slept most of the morning and then woke up much more chipper. By the end of the day she seemed back to herself. Lyla has been a very healthy baby and for that I'm extremely grateful.

Looking my best on TV day with the girls, they were a bit captivated by Diego.
I cherish the these times, every one!

7 comments:

tasha said...

aww... i hope all 'sicky' days are over for now. much love!

Laci said...

Poor babies. I hope everyone is perfectly well SOON!

Anonymous said...

Sometimes a TV day is just what the doctor ordered. Hope everyone gets feeling better. Madge

Anonymous said...

Bella and Lyla are so blessed to have such a loving, wonderful, and caring mother!! You are an incredible mom and I'm so very, very proud of you my precious daughter!!! Love You, MOM :)

Pray~and~Wait said...

I'm glad she's feeling better!!! And you are absolutely beautiful!!! :) Tell Lance (if he didn't see the comment I left on my blog) that the picture is from our backyard. And, I wanted to make sure you had the new blog site too: www.exceedinglyabundantlyabove.blogspot.com

Love ya'll!!!!

nana said...

You are a wonderful mother, Judith. I am so thankful my granddaughters have you.

sharonie said...

i love this picture! so comfy and cozy mommy and her girls!